To Hide Your MySpace Top 8

Let me let you know how to Hide Your MySpace Top 8

1. Login to MySpace.

2. Go "Home" to the MySpace options page.

3. Click on the "Safe Mode" link (next to the "Edit Profile" link).

4. Click the "Edit" link beneath the "I'd Like To Meet:" box.

5. On the next page that comes up, put the following code somewhere in the textbox (I put it at the very top of mine).

<style>

td.text td.text table table table, td.text td.text table br {display:none;}

td.text td.text table {background-color:transparent;}

.r{}

td.text td.text table table br {display:inline;}

</style>

6. Click "Preview" and you should see your "I'd Like To Meet:" stuff without the code you just entered.

7. Click "Submit" and your Top 8 should be hidden.

Please let me know how it works for you

Join Myspace Forum for more myspace related discussion...